Crestaform® 3D printing resins are specifically formulated to work with any UV LCD and DLP 3D printer that is open to 3rd party resins.
Our 3D printing resins are available in Tough, Rapid, Durable, Rapid 2.0, Rapid 8K, Dental Modelling HP and Open versions, all with a range of colour options.
- Excellent mechanical performance
- High reactivity for fast printing and production
- Strong and rigid when post-cured in temperature-assisted UV light
- Guaranteed best-in-industry quality assurance
- Optimum performance achieved when stored in its original container between 5°C and 20°C, in a dark and dry environment.
Crestaform® 3D printing resins are supplied in 1000gr containers. For larger orders, or to find out more about the properties and use of this resin, get in touch.
Crestaform 3D printing resins