Our Crystic® resins, developed over the past 70 years, have a strong global reputation as quality products that offer long-term resistance to demanding materials, safely containing everything from acids to alkalis, fuels to foodstuffs and water to wine.
- Lightweight for simplified handling and installation
- Easy maintenance, saving time and money
- Easy to clean using a high-pressure hose
Other key uses include:
- Filament winding
- Cost-effective manufacture of consistent, high quality composite pipes that are lightweight, have a high strength-to-weight ratio and are not limited by the temperature and pressure limitations of thermoplastic systems.
- Pipe relining
- The ‘cure in place’ structural lining process offers a cost-effective solution for repairing damaged pipes without the need to dig them up. The process is joint-free, leak proof and fast, bringing many benefits for local communities.
Key product ranges: